Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's the Little Things in Life That Make Me Smile, Such As...

  1. Realizing that someone has Verizon when they text me!
  2. Getting new mail, texts, or e-mail. I don't really know how to explain why.
  3. Finding a new way home from work that cuts my driving time in half (it's rough working at the beach when it gets mad crowded on Routes 37 and 571...what you know about that, Jersey?!).
  4. A book that I could actually finish because it's actually good (currently reading Single Wife and I highly recommend it!).
  5. Finding good deals on CDs and DVDs on Amazon.com(visit http://journeyto101.blogspot.com and you'll know why).
  6. Finding long lost lip gloss and eye liner pens, the top two things that I consistently lose.
  7. Seeing little kids out with their grandparents. For some reason, that image is just sooo adorable to me!
  8. Sarcastic one liners.
  9. Someone I don't know holding the door open for me.
  10. Seeing other people smile.
  11. Finding the perfect shoes to go with a dress within 30 minutes of having to wear the outfit.
  12. Sunny days amidst weeks of rain.
  13. Butterflies.
  14. Catching a good movie right at the beginning while flipping through the channels.
  15. Positive human interest stories in the paper.
  16. Running into people I've been friends with in the past whom (who? this always confuses me!) I haven't seen in a while.
  17. Monster Energy drink. I'm a self-diagnosed narcoleptic, and I'm hooked on the extra big size to keep me awake while hanging out with people and watching movies (warning: I doze off on couches; it doesn't matter how many people are or who's around!).
  18. Someone letting me into their lane when I'm merging.
  19. Hearing a song on the radio that I haven't heard in years (just the other day I heard Blaque's "Bring It All to Me," which brought me back!).
  20. My warm bed!
  21. Getting a good work out.
  22. Waking up to (a good) breakfast already made.
  23. Discovering a good radio station.
  24. People I don't know saying hello and being polite to me.
  25. Hearing other people laugh because they're genuinely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment