Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Super Powers

If I had x-ray vision, I'd be able to see right through guys' pockets and their wallets. That way I could tell my girls who to talk to when they'd be in the club seeking out who'd have no problem spending on them for the night.

If I could read minds I'd be sleeping better at night. And a better night's sleep would lead to a more relaxing day, and a more relaxing day would prevent wrinkles, and I don't need to ever be looking old, even when I am old. I don't want my face to ever show my true age. Also, I'd creep people out and say exactly what they're thinking. All of a sudden a lot of people would start thinking I have so much in common with them it's unbelievable.

If I could be invisible, I'd be the biggest stalker and thief that no one's ever heard of. I'd be on shows like "Cheaters" and help police with stuff like drug busts. Then I'd be going through people's houses and stealing things right out from under them. Ever feel like someone's watching you? Don't you hate when you put something in a specific spot, and next thing you know, it's not there and you can't find it anywhere else? My money's on the invisible stalking thief playing mind games, making you feel all creeped out and moving objects, watching and laughing as you search all over the place, swearing up and down you put that thing in that spot.

If I had the speed of lightning, cops wouldn't be able to catch me. Not that I do much that'd get me in trouble with them to begin with. But maybe if I did have that type of speed I'd do some damage just because I know I'd get away with it. Actually, I'd use the speed for good and maybe help cops out when they're on high speed chases, or when they have to be somewhere fast in an emergency. That way, I'd be on their good side and when I do illegal activity (not that I do) they'd let me slide because of all my good deeds on their behalf.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts and how wonderful your pictures are - really breathtaking ! Thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete