Monday, July 6, 2009

My Wishes...

  • To have fast forward and rewind buttons just to live and relive the good parts of my life.
  • To see every bit of this world.
  • To forever be entertained by the stupidity of other people...and myself, from time to time.
  • To share my creativity with the world, or at least the world of people who like to read.
  • To live luxuriously without succumbing to materialism.
  • To never be late again to anywhere because I've misplaced my keys or cell phone.
  • To give people a reason to smile and have hope.
  • To see change that we have all worked for together.
  • To hold a baby without being afraid he or she will move uncontrollably and fall out of my arms.
  • To literally and spiritually feed those who are empty.
  • To have the strength and courage not to crumble under the hardest circumstances.
  • To be able to eat anything and everything without gaining weight or risking heart disease.
  • To be able to sing and dance like no one is watching, completely sober.
  • To bring the undead back to life (catch my drift?).
  • To live 100 percent by faith.
  • To be able to retell a joke without screwing up.

1 comment:

  1. I see I share a lot of points on this list!
    but my heart goes out to nr. 2!
    yay, travelling makes me happy... still so many places to see!


    *loves*

    ReplyDelete