Monday, March 2, 2009

I Don't Sing in the Shower, I Freestyle

I only do this in the bathroom lol, but this is Round 2 today. I just got out of the shower, still dripping wet, but had to type this up before I forgot it since my notebook is in the car. Wherever you see (...) is where I paused for a second in the shower cause I don't flow perfectly...obviously, because I am not trying to be a rapper haha.
-----

I'm hiding a lot behind this rhyme,
Those who know me, read between the lines.
Got an angel looking down upon me,
Do not want her to look down on me.
Gotta take care of the life I lead.
I'm gonna get bruised up, I'm gonna bleed.
But it's not about how many times I fall,
But when I succeed.
Want to live a life that makes her proud,
Gotta live on purpose, can't sit around.
Can't wait, can't count down...
One, two, three, four, five
Til I'm no longer alive.
That ain't no way to pass the time.
I'm gonna live twice... as hard just for you.
For a short time you grew,
But God called you to be an angel, so off you flew.


No comments:

Post a Comment