Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mindXposed Quote of the Week

This is something new I am doing on my blog because I like quotes. They make you think, and sometimes people say things in better ways than you can. Besides this week, you can expect a new quote every Friday.

"It isn't ever going to be today again." - Tom Hopkins in How to Master the Art of Selling

The last thing I expected while reading a book on how to sell was a general life lesson. I expected this book to be very technical, and was pleasantly surprised by this quote. The quote speaks for itself, but it is worth a thousand words. I read the sentence in the book and immediately stopped reading. I was so intrigued by this quote that I posted it next to my bedroom door as a reminder every time I leave my room. "It isn't ever going to be today again." You only get one chance to live today, one chance to make an impact, one chance to make a difference. If you knew today was going to be your last day, what would you do? Would you forgive someone who did you dirty? Or would you seek forgiveness from someone you did wrong? What places would you visit? What kind of lessons or advice would you share with your children? In what ways would you give back to your community before it is too late?


"It isn't ever going to be today again." So, what are you going to do?

1 comment:

  1. We will live each second of it. Life is wonderful and so is nature around us. Be Happy and spread happiness..:) BTW I have started a new blog dedicated to my sketch work — Art on Sketchbook

    ReplyDelete